Saturday, June 18, 2011

Whooosh

Is it me or is this year just flying by? When you're young time takes forever to pass, but as you get older, it just whooosshhes on by!

We're already halfway through June, which brings Father's Day! I have a super sweet dad who has always been amazing and super supportive.


 My awesome dad! He's honestly so much more than a great dad, he's a great friend too.

Other June events:

I started a new job last week and so far it's going great! The people are nice and the job is a nice change from auditing. Furthermore, I get to work with my great friend Laura again!
Kim and Laura :) Reunited!

I'm really excited to start something new and have a more relaxed work schedule. No more weekends and late nights! Along with the new job, I'm also teaching another class this summer. I've officially been teaching a year now and it has been great! I have a great class and a wonderful department chair. I'm really looking forward to this semester :)

1 comment:

  1. You've been super busy!! Can't believe everything that is happening!

    ReplyDelete