Friday, June 3, 2011

First Post

So I'm starting a blog.....I made this decision about a month ago and I'm just getting to it....talk about procrastination. Oh well, what can I say, it's in my nature :)

So just to catch you up on the year so far:

January:

I turned 26 and rang in my birthday with some great friends

AP got married! We had a blast celebrating with the happy couple!

February:
JP and I celebrated Valentine's Day in Austin with a nice little weekend getaway.

March:
The world welcomed our new nephew Tate into the world....isn't he precious?


Our nephew Brodie got Baptized. With his proud Godparents.

April:
Aileen got engaged! Totally hijacked this pic from Dahyna :)



Ok.... the class is all caught up on this years events through April...I'll have to do a separate blog for May, b/c it's probably going to be about our fun trip that I'm still not quite over yet. Hope you enjoyed my first blog ever!

Kim

2 comments:

  1. Yay!!!! Popped your comment and follower cherry, too! w00t, w00t!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmm..could have sworn I wrote a comment the other day while at school- which means it was done incognito so in all likelihood I forgot to do the encryption word at the end.

    But! So happy you are here! Cannot wait to see what wonderful things the rest of 2011 holds in store for you. :)

    ReplyDelete