Monday, August 1, 2011

I'm not too good at this blog thing

So...I have been awful in keeping up with this...

I have to admit, I do read everyone else's blog in the mornings, and make mental notes to come on here, but it never seems to pan out....

But until I can make a proper entry, here are some tidbits from July...


 Harry Potter! So sad the movies are over :(

I love summer, b/c the fruits are sooo fresh and sweet :)

 
My new favorite tea....I swear I can drink this all day

Sweet notes that the hubs leaves in my lunch bag...

I wish I had some pictures from July 4th, but sadly, I didn't take any. (Mental note#2: take more pics.)

Aside from that, July was pretty great. I feel like this year is just flying by! JP and I are already planning stuff for his birthday and the holidays, which may seem far away, but are really coming fast!

Here's hoping that August will calm down a bit!

2 comments:

  1. I feel you Kim! Fran and I sat down the other day to plan out Thanksgiving, Christmas AND the spring.

    I love the picture of you guys at HP, those 3D glasses make for fun pics! :)

    Also, thanks for the tea suggestion, I love the tin- and the idea of white tea. Will have to check it out, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, a post!!! Thanks for the catch-up!

    ReplyDelete