Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Catch up!

So another month has come and gone...It feels like I blinked and August was over, but regardless, hello September!


So a few things:
I've decided to go back to school and do another Masters in HR. Thankfully I got accepted into a really neat program and I'm liking the classes so far. In addition to that I'm also teaching again, which I'm super excited about. I'm teaching three different classes at three different locations, so it's going to be an adventure for sure! I always think it's funny when the students walk in and do a double take...I want to say "I know I look young, but I promise, I'm perfectly qualified and capable of teaching you accounting :)"

Ok...so picture time!

I got to spend an awesome 4day weekend in Trinidad with my family. While I was down there, my cousin got a new puppy! So cute!
I finally made my way to Just Mac! Yummy Buffalo Chicken Mac and Cheese!







JP took me to see Patrick Stump (formerly of Fall out Boy). He's one of my favorites and we had such a fun time!


We said goodbye to JP's sweet grandmother 1914-2011 (yes, she was 97 yrs old) We'll miss her so much!


1 comment:

  1. I could really go for some cheesy mac & cheese right about now...

    PS: JP's grandma looks like such a lady! So sad about her passing. :(

    ReplyDelete