Sunday, June 17, 2012

Father's Day

This isn't a long post, just one that celebrates the two amazing guys in my life.

When I was a little girl, my dad would work shift work. That means he would be coming home when most people were getting up for work/school. I would be asleep with my mom when he would come in the room and wake me up letting me know he brought me breakfast. I'd sleepily peel myself out of bed and go sit with him and eat Mc Donalds, or breakfast tacos, or whatever other surprise he would bring home. We would talk about dad-daughter things and in my eyes he was the best dad any girl could ask for. Looking back at it now, I can't begin to tell you how precious those memories are with him.

This year, on Father's day, I can't help but imagine what great memories our kiddo will have with JP. It makes me teary eyed, not only b/c I'm an emotional preggo lady, but b/c I just can't wait for the man I love to make our child as happy as my dad made me.

Happy Father's Day to all of the great dad's out there :)

My guys :)



1 comment: